Support Page Content
Employee Assistance Program
The employee assistance program (EAP) is designed to provide professional assistance to employees and their families (dependents and permanent household members) in assessing and resolving personal problems that may be affecting well-being or job performance.
LifeMatters by Empathia – Free, confidential services include: View the Empathia brochure and website guide.
- 24/7 telephone assessment/counseling 800-367-7474 or TDD/TTY 877-307-2812 (Password: SacState)
- Access to mylifematters.com (enter password: SacState)
- 3 free in-person counseling sessions with a local counselor
- Work/life resources and referrals
- Financial consultation with a certified financial counselor
- Legal consultation with an attorney
- Smoking Cessation Program
More Empathia Resources
Did you know that Empathia offers more than just counseling sessions, but also many other resources for Sac State employees and their families? Empathia has shared that if employees call their customer service line, the representative can give additional resources not available via a company search or by submitting a completed form. These representatives can give guidance on placement, best fit, financial support, and availability.
If you are in need of any of the specialized services below, click on the link to review the informaiton then call the number on the flier for further details.