Support Page Content
Absence Management Self Service
Absence Management Self Service is a CSU system wide project that replaces the existing process (paper timesheets) for reporting absences (Vacation, Sick, Comp Time, etc.) through CMS PeopleSoft.
- Employees will have the ability to enter absences through My SacState, Employee Center
- Managers will be able to review and approve absences electronically.
- Departments will have more accessible and current absence information for their employees
- Significant reduction in paper use and costs.
- Promotes use of Self Service so employees are aware of the information readily available to them.