Support Page Content
Mandatory Campus Fee Descriptions
- Associated Students Inc. Fee - To provide for non-instructional activities and programs which are designed to benefit all students and to maintain the student's well- being. Associated Students, Inc. programs include ASI Student Government, ASI Peak Adventures, Sac State Aquatic Center, ASI Children's Center, ASI Student Engagement and Outreach (ASI Events, KSSU Radio Station, Safe Rides Cash Back, and the ASI Food Pantry), and the ASI Business Office and Student Shop.
- Intercollegiate Athletics/Spirit Leaders Fee - To provide support for Intercollegiate Athletics and Spirit Leaders. Includes support for scholarships, travel, coaches, and other support for athletic teams.
- Transportation Fee - To provide support for alternative transportation for students including free ridership on Sacramento Regional Transit and its affiliates.
- Recreational Sports Fee - To provide support to Recreational Sports Programs. This includes Sports Clubs and Intramural Programs.
- University Union/WELL Fee - To provide support for the University Union building, The WELL, and all programs associated with the function of those facilities.
- Health Facilities Fee - To provide payment for the bond on the Student Health Center.
- Instructional Related Activities Fee - These funds are to provide support for essential educational experiences and activities that aid and supplement the fundamental educational mission of the University. For example, laboratory experiences which are at least partially sponsored by an academic discipline or department and which are, in the judgment of the IRA Committee and the President, integrally related to its formal instructional offerings. Activities which are considered to be essential to the quality of an educational program and an important instructional experience for any student enrolled in the respective program may be considered instructional related.
- Student Health & Counseling Services Fee - To provide basic health services to students at the Health Center. Basic care is the treatment of common illnesses or injuries.
- State Hornet Fee - To provide support for the State Hornet Student News Organization. This includes digital content in the form of a newsletter, website and podcast.
Fee chart by school year
Fees charged per semester.
|Associated Students Inc. Fee||$75.00||$78.00|
|Intercollegiate Athletics/Spirit Leaders Fee||$154.00||$161.00|
|Recreational Sports Fee||$16.00||$17.00|
|University Union/WELL Fee||$406.00||$419.00|
|Health Facilities Fee||$25.00||$26.00|
|Instructional Related Activities Fee||$8.00||$8.00|
|Student Health & Counseling Services Fee||$129.50||$135.00|
|State Hornet Fee||$3.00||$3.00|