About National Institute on Artificial Intelligence in Society
AI is here; the society has some choices to make. Is it going to be available to all, and help us improve equity and well-being? Or is it to be monopolized by a few and used to undermine democracy? Our Institute has been established to support the first choice.
What We Do
- Position papers, reports, and policy recommendations for governments, educational institutions, non-profits, and businesses.
- Disseminating information on new developments in AI to the broader community.
- Gathering, publishing, and analyzing case studies showcasing successful AI applications in teaching, research, and administrative functions.
- Developing high-quality resources for a wide range of users.
Professional development and consulting
- Providing top-tier professional development opportunities for both internal and external participants.
- Consulting services to Sacramento State departments and external clients for AI-enhanced improvement projects.
- Initiating and supporting action research projects that explore AI utilization in organizational settings.
- Formulating and refining theories on AI usage in modern societies.
- Event feed not specified or loaded.
Connect with [Name]
National Institute on Artificial Intelligence in Society
AIRC, 3010 D Mail: NIAIS, MS 6065| 6000 J Street | Sacramento, CA 95819
Phone: (916) 278-3326