Support Page Content
The institute is a unit within a public institution, pursuing public good. We count on collaboration with Sac State's faculty, students, and staff, and are open to collaboraiton with many individuals and groups outside the University. Bring education into the future is a collective effort, and we count on you to take part. These are the communities that we plan creating:
- The Advisory Board will consist of industry and community leaders. The board will provide strategic advice to the Institute and help it secure external funding and recognition
- Faculty and staff members from Sacramento State and other higher education institutions. Some will serve as faculty fellows, engaging in specific research or curricular projects. Others will join as experts, authors of publications, engage in their own projects/
- Sacramento State students may choose to serve as research assistants on faculty projects, or propose their own projects.
- Donors. If you are interested in supporting the exciting initiatives of NIAIS, please contact its Director Sasha Sidorkin directly email@example.com
- Community members who are interested in following the developments in theworld of AI as it applies to education
To let us know that you are interested,