Support Page Content
- Summarizing interview transcripts for the University Library.
"We were trying to use Chat GPT to simplify a task but my staff wasn’t getting the outcome we thought was possible. A short email consultation with Sasha give us a solution that will literally save 60 hours of staff time and make archival information more readily accessible for our researchers." (Dean Amy Kautzman)
- Using AI-powered Chatbots in University Teaching workshop by Dr. Sidorkin, Sep 1, 2023.
"Thank you - I greatly appreciate your enthusiasm and support of AI. More room for creativity - critical thinking." (Participant)
- EdAI Arxiv launch. This open-access preprint publishes successful cases of using AI in classrooms and other areas of the educational enterprise.
- A public talk, "AI’s Impact on the Regional Economy and Public Life" by Dr. Sasha Sidorkin, is co-sponsored by the Carlsen Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship. It will take place on Wednesday, March 13, 2024, from 5:00 PM to 7:30 PM in the Carlsen Center (Library 1520). The RSVP link will be published soon.
- Credentials Application Bot. This specialized chatbot will be trained on the complicated rules of application to teacher credential programs and help our advisors address the most common questions. The estimated pilot launch is at the end of Spring 2024.
- Universal app for students. Lead: Basia Ellis. The app will provide up-to-date information and help students find resources based on their self-reported profile. The project is in the feasibility analysis stage.
- Hornet Launch automation. This project is also in feasibility assessment stage. It is lead by Kevin Vandergriff.