Support Page Content
We are committed to recommending only resources that we evaluated for quality, appropriateness, and equitability. Feel free to email us suggestions, but we cannot guaranteed that all will be published here.
- Sasha Sidorkin's Blog AI in Society and his book Embracing Chatbots in Higher EducationThe Use of Artificial Intelligence in Teaching, Administration, and Scholarship
- The basics of a rich prompt
- What is WrAIting?
- Using AI-powered Chatbots in University Teaching workshop. See recording and presentation.
- Cheating-resistant assignment
- Sample cheating-resistant evaluation rubric
- Using Ai to provide feedback on teaching (2.5 minutes video clip)
- Writing assignment with AI
- Grading with AI
- Course development
- WAWA Professional Learnig Community discussions
- Six ways a student can use AI without anyone's permission, and one way they should ask their instructor:
Research and scholarship
- Supercharging search
- Writing with AI
- Basics of business writing with AI
- OECD Report "The impact of AI on the workplace: Main findings from the OECD AI surveys of employers and workers"
- IMF Report "Gen-AI: Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Work"