About SSIS Student Success Center
About The SSIS Student Success Center
The College of Social Sciences & Interdisciplinary Studies Student Success Center (SSC) engages students through an advising model that is proactive, comprehensive, and holistic. The student success team is comprised of professional advisors, graduate counseling interns, peer success leaders, and Faculty Fellows who are located in various departments across campus. The student success team works collaboratively to promote retention and timely degree completion.
Student Success Center Services, including but not limited to:
- General Education (GE) and Graduation Requirements (GR) Advising
- Expressed Interest (EI) Psychology advising
- Course and academic planning using the Smart Planner
- Interpretation of University academic policies
- Basic career exploration and planning
- Academic probation, disqualification and dismissal advising
- GPA calculation
- Referrals to campus resources and faculty advisors
Connect with us
Virtual Drop-in Hours:
Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 4 pm
Send us an email request if you need advising outside of these hours.
In Person Drop-in Hours (Tahoe Hall 3065):
Due to limited staffing over the summer, in-person advising sessions are available by appointment only.
When scheduling an appointment with our advisors, select "Advising" and "College of SSIS Student Success Center."
Connect with [Name]
SSIS Student Success Center
Tahoe Hall, Room 3065
Phone: (916) 278-3846