About Student Research Center
Welcome to the Student Research Center!
The Student Research Center (SRC), an entity of Academic Affairs and the Office of Research, Innovation and Economic Development, exists to broaden opportunities for students to collaborate with faculty on authentic research, scholarship, and creative activities. We focus on both undergraduate and graduate student research opportunities, deliver professionalization workshops and offer opportunities for research dissemination.
-- Ron Coleman (Director) firstname.lastname@example.org
Participate in Research & Creative Activities
Research & Creative Activities (RCA) are student projects carried out under the supervision of a faculty mentor outside the classrooms with the purpose of contributing new knowledge to their field of study.
Every academic year, our department hosts two campus-wide research dissemination events: the Student Research & Creative Activity Fall Poster Forum and Spring Symposium. Visit the links below to learn more about the events and how you can participate!
- Call for 2020 Biotechnology Symposium Poster Abstracts is now open! (Deadline to register is September 16, 2019, 5pm Pacific Time)
- Department of Biological Sciences Open House Event (Sept. 9 - 13, 2019)
- NSM Research Symposium (October 24, 2019)
- IMPORTANT: Student Research & Creative Activity Fall Poster Forum - Nov. 4, 2019 (Priority registration by October 18. Registration coming soon)
- Department of Music Research Symposium (December 3, 2019)
Connect with The Student Research Center at Sac State
The Student Research Center
Library , Room 2026
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Phone: (916) 278-6629