Strategies & Resources
The Career Center assists students with all aspects of conducting your job search, including interviewing techniques, job search strategies, resume and cover letter writing, salary negotiation, professional dress, negotiating offers, and creating a targeted job search plan.
Use your SacLink login and password for access. Alumni requesting access may contact email@example.com.Job & Internship Handbook
Handshake: Students & Alumni
A free job-search portal for current students and alumni to:
- Search full-time and part-time jobs, on-campus jobs, internships, co-ops, and volunteer positions
- Connect and Network with Employers
- Access the Career Center's calendar of upcoming events, career fairs, workshops, and information sessions
**Attention: New First-Year and Transfer students, log in with your MySacState credentials. Please do not create a Handshake account; an account will automatically be created once you become an enrolled student.
Note: To request a reasonable disability accommodation to access Handshake’s content, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (916) 278-6231
- UEI Jobs
- ASI Jobs
- Sac State Graduate Studies Unit 11 openings
- Aramark (Campus Dining Operations)