Strategies & Resources
The Career Center assists students with all aspects of conducting your job search, including interviewing techniques, job search strategies, resume and cover letter writing, salary negotiation, professional dress, negotiating offers, and creating a targeted job search plan.
Use your SacLink login and password for access. Alumni requesting access may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Job & Internship Handbook
Handshake: Students & Alumni
A free job-search portal for current students and alumni to:
- Search full-time and part-time jobs, on-campus jobs, internships, co-ops, and volunteer positions
- Receive emails describing positions that match your search criteria
- Upload resume and other portfolio documents
- Access the Career Center's calendar of upcoming events, workshops, and information sessions
Access resources to interview with regional and area employers.
- Sign In to Handshake
- Complete your profile and upload your resume
- Click on Jobs then On-Campus Interviews
- Apply and submit all requested documents