The Student Health Services Pharmacy is in a state-of-the-art facility that provides services to students at a very reasonable price.
It is the priority of our pharmacy staff to provide the highest level of care to each patient.
- Prescriptions & Refills
- Over-the-Counter Products
- Emergency Contraception
- Vaccines and Flu Shots
- Homeopathic Products
- Patient Education
- Cold/Flu Kit
You may also call the pharmacy at (916) 278-6040 to refill your prescription
If you wish to transfer an existing prescription from another pharmacy to the Sacramento State pharmacy, available options are:
- Call the pharmacy to provide the outside pharmacy’s prescription information
- Bring in your empty bottle
Prescription services are available to Sac State students only. Please call the pharmacy at (916) 278-6040 if you have any questions about which medications we carry.
The pharmacy accepts prescriptions from Sacramento State Student Health Services providers, as well as outside providers in accordance with state and federal law.
We currently accept most third party insurance plans. We accept cash, credit card, or OneCard.
Students may also take their prescription to an outside pharmacy of their choice.
You don’t need to flush or toss your medication. Drop it off with us.
It’s easy to dispose of medications at the pharmacy:
- Remove or destroy personal information from the medicine containers.
- Remove solid medications/pills from original containers and place in a zipper bag or directly in the secured disposal bin. Keep liquids in original containers and place in the secured disposal bin.
- Recycle the emptied pill containers at home or in the Sac State pharmacy’s plastic recycling bin.
Connect with Pharmacy Services
Student Health & Counseling Services
at The WELL
M-Th: 7:30 am - 4 pm, F: 8:30 am – 4 pm