Welcome to Sacramento State’s Parents & Families Program!
We are here to help you get connected to Sacramento State and your student’s college experience. Whether you want to know more about your son’s or daughter’s housing options, safety, transportation, or how he or she registers for classes or can get involved on campus, we have the information you need.
The mission of the Sacramento State Parents & Families Program is to create and strengthen the vital partnership between parents and families of enrolled students and the University. The primary functions of the program include:
- Promoting information about campus resources
- Supporting student success
- Generating support and goodwill for the campus
- Creating an interactive role for parents and families within the campus community and beyond
In collaboration with other University offices and departments, the Parents & Families Program aims to provide parents with the resources, information and opportunities to:
- Support student learning
- Empower students to take personal responsibility for social and academic choices
- Understand student experiences at the University
- Foster parents’ pride in Sacramento State