At Sacramento State, your son or daughter will undergo a formative experience that will shape his or her future. Academics and course work are integral parts of that experience. The education your son or daughter receives at Sacramento State will give him or her the skills, tools and understanding to propel him or her into a career.
Support your son or daughter by encouraging him or her to make smart study choices, such as:
- Attending class regularly
- Budgeting time to study
- Taking and reviewing notes
- Starting or joining study groups
- Utilizing campus resources such as tutors, writing centers, department labs, and professors’ office hours
- Maintaining a good GPA, which leads to good academic standing
- Graduating within six years
If you have questions, concerns, or would like more specifics, please call our staff.