Support Page Content
Welcome to Sacramento State!
The Office of Human Resources serves as a valued campus resource for ensuring that the University attracts, develops, and retains a quality workforce. We are pleased that you have chosen to join our campus community.
The skilled staff within the Office of Human Resources will provide you with professional and timely information, advice, and counsel in the areas of benefits, classification/compensation, employment equity, recruitment, employee and labor relations, payroll, and professional development and training.
Mandatory I-9 Verification Process
Sac State uses a 3rd party vendor, Tracker I-9 Complete, to electronically create and track I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification forms. New employees (and returning employees who have separated from the University for more than one year) must complete this process. You will receive an email from email@example.com that will include a link to their module where you will be required to input the requested information.
- You must complete section 1 at the time of hire (by or on the first day of your employment date)
- Within three (3) business days of the date your employment begins, you must present your original documents to the Employment Services office located on campus in Del Norte Hall, 3009
For a list of acceptable documents or more information on the I-9 compliance, please click here.
If you have questions or cannot complete the mandatory process, please reach out to the Employment Services office at 916-278-6326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your first day of employment. If you cannot complete the process this may delay your employment until it is completed.
All new employees must complete the following forms before arriving on campus for their first day of employment.
- Employee Action Request Form (EAR) (W-4)
EAR Form Instructions
- Emergency Contact Form
- Designation of Person Authorized to Receive Warrants
- Oath of Allegiance and Declaration of Permission to Work
- CalPERS Reciprocal Self-Certification Form
- CSUS SAF Supplement Form
- Create Your SacLink Account
In addition to the Mandatory Forms, the following forms are also required, depending upon your employment role.
Conflict of Interest (Form 700 and/or Outside Employment)
The Sr AVP of Human Resources office will reach out to you if these forms are required for your role.
- Mandated Reporter Status Determination and Acknowledgement
- New Faculty Policies and Procedures Acknowledgement
International Student Employees
- DFEH 162: Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are Prohibited by Law
- Your Rights and Obligations as a Pregnant Employee
- Lactation Accommodation
- Family Care and Medical Leave (CFRA) and Pregnancy Disability Leave
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- California State University, Sacramento, Smoking Policy per Executive Order 1108
- California State University, Sacramento, Drug-Free Workplace Policy - Executive Order 930
- California State University, Sacramento, Policy of Violence in the Workplace (PM:FSA 96-04)
- Executive Order 1083: Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse and Neglect
- Executive Order 1088: Systemwide Guidelines for Affirmative Action Programs in Employment
- Executive Order 1096: Systemwide Policy Prohibiting Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Against Employees and Third Parties and Procedure for Handling Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Allegations by Employees and Third Parties
- Executive Order 1095: Implementation of Title IX, VAWA/Campus Save Act, and Related Sex Discrimination, Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence Legislation
- Executive Order 1097: Systemwide Policy Prohibiting Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Against Students and Systemwide Procedure for Handling Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Complaints by Students
- Jeanne Clery Act
The following forms are optional and can be returned to the Office of Human Resources at any time. *Note, please login to ServiceNow using your SacLink account to view this internal Sac State article.