Support Page Content
It's About (E) Time Project
Payroll Services is excited to announce the end of paper timesheets for our mid-month paid state employees!
- May 2023 - Athletics leads the hive into the new system as our campus pilot for the May 2- May 31 pay period.
- August 2023 - All campus departments move to the new online system to report hours worked for the August pay period.
Instructions and Resources
- Introductory video - a "sneak peek" to online time reporting
- Instructions for mid-month paid employees
- Instructions for approvers
- Online: Employees can submit hours worked, and authorized approvers can view/approve remotely
- Pre-populated: Pay period dates and employee data display in the online timesheet
- Streamlined: Simplified approval process
- Transparent: Employees/Approvers can view hours submitted for pay
- Familiar: Same system as “Report Absences” and “Absence Management”
- Student Assistants
- Work-Study Student Assistants
- Instructional Student Assistants (ISA)
- Casual Workers
- Hourly Intermittent Employees
- Salaried Employees reporting special time (e.g. overtime, pay differential, etc.)
- Athletics employee or approver questions: email Athletics HR team
- Payroll or technical questions: email Payroll Office