Support Page Content
Welcome Back, Hornets!
Here’s what to know:
Sacramento State is working with health experts, public officials, and the CSU system to ensure a safe campus for students, faculty, staff, and the public.
- Most classes, with some exceptions, will be delivered online for the first two weeks – Jan. 24 - Feb. 6 – of the Spring 2022 semester in consideration of the spike in COVID-19 cases.
- Face coverings are required for everyone in indoor public settings.
- Vaccinations and self-certification of vaccination status are required for students, faculty and staff.
- Boosters are required.
- Proof of vaccination or recent negative test is required for all indoor athletic events. For non-athletic events, the University will follow new guidelines set by California Department of Public Health.
- Don’t come to campus if you are feeling unwell.
What to do if:
COVID-19 Helpful Links
Sac State Points of Pride
Latest News & Information
- CSU Interim Vaccination Policy Updated Jan. 4, 2022
- Implementation of new Teleworking Agreement for staff is delayed until Feb. 7, in response to surge in COVID-19 infections. Updated Dec. 31, 2021
- Boosters required for eligible faculty, staff, and students. Posted Dec. 22, 2021
- Nearly all students certified vaccination or exemption status. Posted Oct. 4, 2021
- Disenrollment process for students who have failed to attest. Posted Sept. 30, 2021