Support Page Content
We look forward to seeing you on campus
Here’s what to expect
The Hornet Family is resilient, and we're getting together again. Sacramento State is working with health experts, public officials, and the CSU system to ensure a safe return to campus this fall for students, faculty, staff, and the public.
- Campus business offices will reopen Aug. 2 in preparation for the beginning of the fall semester on Aug. 30.
- Face coverings are required in public indoor spaces.
- Faculty, staff, and students are required to certify that they have been immunized or they qualify by a religious or medical exemption by Sept. 13.
On these pages you can find updated Return To Campus information.
Welcome back, Hornets. We can’t wait to see you!
Vaccinations are key to a safe return
Latest News & Information
- Sac State now requires students, faculty, and staff to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Sac State reinstitutes mask requirement in light of Sacramento County COVID-19 case increases.
- Teleworking options for University staff have been extended through the end of the fall semester. President Nelsen offered details in a July 14 message, which also encouraged all members of the Hornet Family to get vaccinated.
- Sac State is implementing a Vaccination Verification Program (VPP) to enable the University to collect voluntary self-attestations from participating, fully vaccinated employees.
- Sac State prepares to safely welcome the Hornet Family back to campus. The University has taken significant measures to ensure a safe return to campus for students, faculty and staff in the fall, while continuing to emphasize the importance of vaccinations.