Support Page Content
Welcome Back, Hornets!
Here’s what to know:
The Hornet Family is resilient, and we're together again. Sacramento State is working with health experts, public officials, and the CSU system to ensure a safe campus this fall for students, faculty, staff, and the public.
- Face coverings are required for everyone in indoor public settings.
- Vaccinations and self-certification of vaccination status are required for students, faculty and staff.
- Don’t come to campus if you are feeling unwell.
What to do if:
COVID-19 Helpful Links
Dealing with Return-to-Campus Stress
Latest News & Information
- COVID-19 boosters, flu shots offered for students, faculty, staff. Posted Oct. 7, 2021
- Nearly all students certified vaccination or exemption status. Posted Oct. 4, 2021
- Disenrollment process for students who have failed to attest. Posted September 30, 2021
- Vaccination policy updates. Posted September 9, 2021
- President Nelsen welcomes back campus community in Fall Address. Posted August 24, 2021
- Nearly 3,000 Hornets prepare to move into campus housing for fall semester. Posted August 23, 2021