Support Page Content
Where things stand
Here’s what to know:
Sacramento State’s policies and procedures related to COVID-19 continue to evolve as conditions and needs change. This work helps ensure a safe campus environment aligned with public health guidelines and recommendations. We ask students, faculty, staff and visitors to continue to help us protect and maintain a healthy Hornet Family.
- Vaccinations/boosters and self-certification of vaccination status are required for students, faculty and staff.
- Mask are strongly encouraged but not required at Sac State. N-95 masks are available free to employees and students at various campus locations.
- Don’t come to campus if you are feeling unwell.
What to do if:
COVID-19 Helpful Links
Welcome Back, Hornets
Latest News & Information
- Wearing masks is strongly recommended. Updated June 7, 2022
- CSU Interim Vaccination Policy Updated Jan. 4, 2022
- Boosters required for eligible faculty, staff, and students. Posted Dec. 22, 2021