Support Page Content
Campus Coronavirus/COVID-19 Safety Information
Sacramento State, like any other public space, is not and has not been immune to COVID-19. Though we have been vigilant in our safety protocols, physical distancing, and virtual teaching and operations, members of the Hornet Family have tested positive for COVID-19. All those affected have been notified and have self-quarantined.
Reported Cases At Sac State
COVID-19 Reported Positive Cases
Number of faculty, empolyee, and student positive cases reported for the following time period.
(October 10-16, 2021)
1-Faculty and Employees
- COVID-19 Safety Supplies Order Form: Order your COVID-19 Safety Supplies from EH&S today (for Employees Only).
- IIPP COVID-19 Safety Plan: This is an executive summary of the Sacramento State COVID-19 Safety Plan for re-opening the University to phased in activities. Revised: 12/18/2020
- Return to Work Protocols for COVID-19: These supplemental protocols remain in place until further notice. Questions should be directed to the manager for your work area. Revised: 8/14/2020
- SACRAMENTO STATE COVID-19 SAFETY TRAINING - CSU Learn: Access to the training requires that you are logged into your My Sac State portal (page).
- CAL-OSHA COVID-19 EMERGENCY TEMPORARY STANDARD REVISION, JUNE 2021: California approved emergency temporary Cal/OSHA standards on COVID-19 infection prevention on June 2021.
Face Covering Requirements
This Facility follows Federal and State Covid-19 Safety Protocols for Vaccinated and Un-Vaccinated persons.
Everyone must wear a face covering when entering any building on campus or operated by the University. Employees may remove their face covering if they are alone in their work space.
This applies to all students, faculty, staff, and visitors until further notice.
Face coverings are not required when outdoors on campus.
(Last revised August 17, 2021)