Support Page Content
Campus Coronavirus/COVID-19 Safety Information
Sacramento State, like any other public space, is not and has not been immune to COVID-19. Though we have been vigilant in our safety protocols, physical distancing, and virtual teaching and operations, members of the Hornet Family have tested positive for COVID-19. All those affected have been notified and have self-quarantined.
Reported Cases At Sac State
Number of Positives: Number of employee positive cases for the following time period.
|COVID-19 Employee Reported Cases (July 11 -18, 2021)|
|Number of Positives|
- COVID-19 Safety Supplies Order Form: Order your COVID-19 Safety Supplies from EH&S today (for Employees Only).
- IIPP COVID-19 Safety Plan: This is an executive summary of the Sacramento State COVID-19 Safety Plan for re-opening the University to phased in activities. Revised: 12/18/2020
- Return to Work Protocols for COVID-19: These supplemental protocols remain in place until further notice. Questions should be directed to the manager for your work area. Revised: 8/14/2020
- SACRAMENTO STATE COVID-19 SAFETY TRAINING - CSU Learn: Access to the training require that you are logged into your My Sac State portal (page).
- CAL-OSHA COVID-19 EMERGENCY TEMPORARY STANDARD REVISION, JUNE 2021: California approved emergency temporary Cal/OSHA standards on COVID-19 infection prevention on June 2021.
Note: To ensure you are viewing the latest version of the documents (not cached) refresh your browser (Ctrl + R or Cmnd + R) after opening document.
Face Covering Requirements
This Facility follows Federal and State Covid-19 Safety Protocols for Vaccinated and Un-Vaccinated persons.
By entering the Sacramento State campus without a face covering, you self-attest that you are fully vaccinated.
Anyone on campus who is not fully vaccinated must wear a face covering.
Fully vaccinated students, faculty, staff, and visitors may continue to wear a face covering if they prefer.