Support Page Content
Campus Coronavirus/COVID-19 Safety Information
Commitment to Safety
Sacramento State, like any other public space, is not and has not been immune to COVID-19. Though we have been vigilant in our safety protocols, physical distancing, and virtual teaching and operations, members of the Hornet Family have tested positive for COVID-19. All those affected have been notified and have self-quarantined.
Reported Cases At Sac State
- REPORT AN EMPLOYEE/FACULTY/VOLUNTEER COVID-19 POSITIVE CASE
- Information for Employees with Positive COVID Test
The number of positive COVID-19 cases reported
For February 11-17, 2024:
|Faculty & Staff
COVID Cases Reported Last 12 Weeks
- Employees 2022 COVID-19 Guideline 3/29/22
- Employees 2021 Return to Work IIPP 7/21/21
- SACRAMENTO STATE COVID-19 SAFETY TRAINING - CSU Learn
- CAL-OSHA COVID-19 EMERGENCY TEMPORARY STANDARD REVISION 5/6/22
- CAL-OSHA COVID19 Emergency Temporary Standards Frequently Asked Questions 5/7/22
- What Employers and Workers Need to Know About COVID-19 Isolation and Quarantine
Face Covering Requirements
- Face coverings are not required outdoors on campus.
- Face Coverings are recommended in healthcare facilities including the Well, but required for anyone with cold or flu like symptoms.