Support Page Content
Campus Coronavirus/COVID-19 Safety Information
Sacramento State, like any other public space, is not and has not been immune to COVID-19. Though we have been vigilant in our safety protocols, physical distancing, and virtual teaching and operations, members of the Hornet Family have tested positive for COVID-19. All those affected have been notified and have self-quarantined.
Reported Cases At Sac State
Number of Reports: Reports of potential exposure or potential positive cases received by the university during the time period
Number of Positives: Number of positive or presumed positive cases connected to a student or employee reported to the University during the time period
Number on Campus: Number of cases with a positive test or presumed positive who were known to be on campus during the time period
|COVID-19 Campus Cases (9/14 - 20/2020)|
|Number of Reports||Number of Positives||Number on Campus|
- COVID-19 Safety Supplies Order Form: Order your COVID-19 Safety Supplies from EH&S today (for Employees Only).
- Campus Entry Safety Protocol Form: To ensure the continued safety of the Hornet family, Sac State developed a systematic method for creating COVID-19 Safety Protocols for all activities that are approved to take place on-campus this summer and into the fall. Safety protocols are initiated via an OnBase form/workflow, which is accessible through the My SacState portal. All activities and related safety protocols will be reviewed and approved by Risk Management, Health Services, the administration (respective divisional VPs) and the President. Completion of this form does not automatically result in an approved safety protocol.
- COVID-19 Returning the Campus Safely Form INSTRUCTIONS Campus Entry Safety Form/Protocol OnBase User Guide for Submitters and Approvers.
- IIPP COVID-19 Safety Plan: This is an executive summary of the Sacramento State COVID-19 Safety Plan for re-opening the University to phased in activities. Revised: 8/5/2020
- Return to Work Protocols for COVID-19: These supplemental protocols remain in place until further notice. Questions should be directed to the manager for your work area. Revised: 8/14/2020
- SACRAMENTO STATE COVID-19 SAFETY TRAINING - CSU Learn Access to the training require that you are logged into your My Sac State portal (page).
- COVID-19 CAMPUS SIGNAGE: View the New Safety Measures and Campus Signage.
Note: To ensure you are viewing the latest version of the documents (not cached) refresh your browser (Ctrl + R or Cmnd + R) after opening document.
Face Covering Requirements
On June 18, 2020, Gov. Gavin Newsom issued an executive order requiring everyone, with limited exceptions, to wear a face covering in all public areas, including common areas, indoor spaces, and outdoors when six (6) feet of distancing is not possible.
Our campus is a public area, and the expectation is that our Hornet Family will abide by this public health mandate and keep one another as safe as possible. That means wearing a face covering when you are on campus.
A face covering that covers the nose and mouth helps reduce the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), especially when combined with physical distancing and frequent hand washing. The use of a face covering limits the release of infected droplets when talking, coughing, or sneezing.
Our University is an extended community of caring individuals, and wearing a face covering when on campus is an expression of care for your fellow Hornets and says you will do what it takes to keep everyone as safe as possible during these unusual and difficult times.