Support Page Content
For Vendors & Contractors
We are here to help prospective bidders and suppliers become acquainted with the purchasing procedures used by the California State University, Sacramento.
- CSUBUY Vendor & Contractor Registration
- Planet Bids Online Vendor & Contractor Registration/Bids
- CSU General Provisions
A Note On Insurance RequirementsPrior to vendors performing service(s) on campus, the Procurement and Contracts Department must have current insurance documentation on file. To obtain information on current insurance requirements, check Sacramento State's Risk Management Office website. For insurance information pertaining to a current Sacramento State service/agreement, contact Procurement & Contract Services Insurance Coordinator at (916) 278-7330.
Small Business DVBE Program
The State of California grants a five percent bidding preference to certified small businesses to further their participation in state contracting. Small Businesses must be Office of Small Business and Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise Services certified to claim program eligibility.
Get certified online. Questions? Call California State DGS Small Business and DVBE Services at (916) 375-4640
Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE) refers to a business concern that is certified by the Office of Small Business and Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise Services as meeting all of the following:
- The business is at least, 51 percent owned by one or more disabled veterans or in the case of a publicly owned business, at least 51 percent of its stock is owned by one or more disabled veterans; a subsidiary which is wholly owned by a parent corporation but only if at least 51 percent of the voting stock of the parent corporation is owned by one or more disabled veterans; or a joint venture in which at least 51 percent of the joint venture management and control and earnings are held by one or more disabled veterans. at least 51 percent of the joint ventures management and control and earnings are held by one or more disabled veterans. The business must be domiciled in the state of California.
- One or more disabled veterans manage and control the daily business operations. The disabled veterans who exercise management and control are not required to be the same disabled veterans as the owners of the business concern.
- A sole proprietorship, corporation, or partnership with its home office located in the United States, which is not a branch or subsidiary of a foreign corporation, foreign firm or other foreign-based business.