Support Page Content
Voluntary COVID-19 Test Kits Available to University Employees
Details (updated as of April 11, 2022)
COVID-19 test kits are now available for pick-up on a first come, first served basis for the voluntary test kit pick-up program. This is a voluntary program and does not apply to employees who are required to participate in mandatory COVID testing.
The campus is currently handing out iHealth COVID test kits for the voluntary test kit program. Instructions for use. Please review this important information about iHealth COVID test kit expiration dates.
Effective Tuesday, March 1st.
Please register at this link for a date and time to pick up your test.
If you are unable to find a time that works for your schedule, please check back at a later time for additional pick up windows. Pick up windows will be refreshed on a weekly basis.
The campus does not have an unlimited supply of test kits to offer for voluntary testing. It is also possible that our supply for general employee pickup becomes limited and we cannot guarantee availability even if there is an appointment registered in the system. If that is the case, we will contact you by email.
- Employees should work with their appropriate administrator/MPP to schedule the time to pick up a test
- Important: employees are required to inform their appropriate administrator/MPP of a positive COVID-19 test result through the COVID-19 Online Reporting, HERE.
Please see the updated COVID FAQs from the Office of Human Resources with information regarding mandatory vs. voluntary COVID-19 testing; these websites will continue to be revised as needed:
HR-Related Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
COVID-19 & Vaccination Information
For any questions or concerns, please contact our office. Thank you all for your continued commitment to our Hornet Community.
President’s Budget Oversight Summary
- 2021/2022 Operating Fund Divisional Projections (as of December 31, 2021)
- 2021/2022 Operating Fund Divisional Projections (as of September 30, 2021)
- 2020/2021 Operating Fund Divisional Projections (as of March 31, 2021)
- 2020/2021 Operating Fund Divisional Projections (as of December 31, 2020)
- 2019/2020 Operating Fund Divisional Projections (as of December 31, 2019)
- 2019/2020 Operating Fund Divisional Projections (as of September 30, 2019)
Auxiliary Financial Statements
- Associated Student Inc.
- University Enterprises Inc.
- University Union Well, Inc.
- Capital Public Radio
- University Foundation at Sacramento State
- Campus Heating Outage Starting March 22 at 10:00 p.m. (3/21)
- Campus Heating Outage Starting March 12 at 10:00 p.m. (3/11)
- Sac State Sustainability Efforts Continue! (3/11)
- CSU Executive Order 1104 (3/7)
- OSHA 300A Summary of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses (2/18)
- Water Line Repairs Now Complete (2/16)
- Water Line Break Affecting Campus Buildings (2/15)
- News from University Print & Mail - the Hornet Press Vol. 3 (1/28)
- Final Candidates for Senior Director of Facilities Operations (1/27)
- Open Forum for Senior Director of Facilities Operations (1/25)
- Campus Heating Outage Starting January 21 at 3:00 p.m. (1/20)
- Campus Mail Service Alert for Wednesday, January 12, 2022 (1/10)
- Important Information Regarding December 31 Payroll Checks (12/17)
- 2022 California Campus Safety Plan Report (12/9)
- Notice of Required Training: Disaster/Emergency Preparedness (11/16)
- Road Closure - College Town Drive to State University Drive (11/1)
- BMSS: AB 1887 - Travel Ban - New State Added (9/28)
- Youth Protection Program (9/28)
- 2021 Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (9/15)
- Updates to Hornet Shuttle Services (8/27)
- Notice of Required Training - Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) (8/26)
- ABA Operational Updates (8/25)
- Reminder - Order Your Fall Parking Permit Today (8/18 & 8/25)
- Appointment of Chet Madison Jr. as Chief of Police (8/17)
- Campus Mail Service Alert (8/2/21)
- Facilities Management Key Issue Appointments Reccomended (7/30/21)
- Possible reduction of HVAC systems after 3 p.m. today, July 30 (7/30/21)
- Fall Parking Announcement (7/27/21)
- Campus Power Outages (7/16/21)
- CSU Executive Order 1104 - Campus Reporting of Fiscal Improprieties (7/13/21)
- Important Information Regarding University Mail Services (6/25/21)
- Announcement - Migration from LearnerWeb to CSU Learn (6/16/21)
- Announcement - Student Summer Parking (6/2/21)
- Update: Final Candidates for Chief of Police (5/26/21)
- Chief of Police Candidate Town Hall Recordings and Campus Feedback Survey (5/21/21)
- Reminder: Chief of Police candidate town halls this week (5/17/21)
- Final Candidates for Chief of Police and upcoming town hall information (5/14/21)
- Save the Dates: Upcoming Town Hall Meetings with Chief of Police Finalists (5/10/21)
- Road Closure Alert - May 19-23, 2021 (5/4 & 5/14/21)
- Update Regarding Current Chief of Police Search (posted 5/1/21)
- Campus Input Requested for Upcoming Chief of Police Recruitment (posted 4/7/21)
SacSends around COVID-19
- UPDATE: Voluntary COVID-19 Tests for University Employees (1/21)
- Voluntary COVID-19 Test Kits Available to University Employees (1/14)
- Hornets Are Protecting the Hive! (11/19)
- ABA Operational Updates and PS1 Closure (4/3)
- Wellness Resources during COVID-19 for Employees (4/2)