About Apply for Aid
Application Information“Financial Aid” refers to aid programs such as state grants, federal grants, federal work-study, scholarships, and student and parent loans. A combination of these programs are designed to help students cover the costs of higher education.
Sacramento State School Code: 001150
Steps to Receive Financial Aid
- Complete your Financial Aid Application before the March 2nd Priority Filing Date
- Monitor Your My Sac State Student Center
- Upload your financial aid documents
- Accept or Decline Awards in your Student Center
- Clear any Holds in your Student Center
- Understand the Disbursement Process
Financial Aid Answers 24/7
Financial Wellness @ Sac StateOur financial wellness program is designed to help students change their perception of money! We offer free, confidential coaching sessions and workshops throughout the year.
- Gain financial skills and knowledge by taking a course through our online platform iGRAD – your personal finance platform!
- Email us at email@example.com to schedule a coaching session or ask us a question!
Connect with Student Service Center
Student Service Center
Lassen Hall , Room 1000
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Counseling: 9am – 3pm