About Apply for Aid
“Financial Aid” refers to aid programs such as state grants, federal grants, federal work-study, scholarships, and student and parent loans. A combination of these programs are designed to help students cover the costs of higher education.
Sacramento State School Code: 001150
Steps to Receive Financial Aid
- Complete your Financial Aid Application before the March 2nd Priority Filing Date
- Monitor Your My Sac State Student Center
- Upload your financial aid documents
- Accept or Decline Awards in your Student Center
- Clear any Holds in your Student Center
- Understand the Disbursement Process
Video Resources & Tutorials
Please access our video library for more information about Financial Aid.
Financial Wellness @ Sac State
Our financial wellness program is designed to help students change their perception of money! We offer free, confidential coaching sessions and workshops throughout the year.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a coaching session or ask us a question!
Connect with Student Service Center
Student Service Center
Lassen Hall, Room 1000
Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Counseling: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.