Sacramento State Scholarships
Join a Community of Hornet Scholars
The Scholarship Office at Sacramento State is dedicated to supporting students by offering a wide variety of institutional and community scholarships. The Scholarship Office awards nearly $4 million dollars in institutional scholarships each year! Apply today to join nearly 5,000 students in growing our scholarship narrative.
One Application, Hundreds of Opportunities
Fill out a single application to be automatically matched with scholarship opportunities and to access others that may require a bit of additional information. If you have questions the Scholarship Office is here to help! Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each agency/sponsor will select and notify the eligible scholarship recipient
- Please include Student Name and Sac State student ID with check submission
- Check is Made Payable To: Sacramento State
- Scholarship Office Mailing Address:
California State University, Sacramento
Bursar’s Office – Lassen Hall 1000
6000 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95819
- Please allow at least a week and a half for the award to post on the student account by the Scholarship Office
- Disbursement of scholarships occurs weekly, but not earlier than 10 days from the start of the semester
Students must meet the scholarship award criteria prior to disbursement or payment of funds. This includes but is not limited to:
- Full-time enrollment
- Demonstrated and/ or remaining unmet need
A student may not receive funding beyond their full cost of attendance.