Support Page Content
1 Million Cups (1 MC) Sacramento Weekly Event for Entrepreneurs
A weekly, coffee-fueled event
Every Wednesday morning, 2 founders present their startups to their peers for advice and feedback.
It's not a sales pitch, and it's not an investor pitch. The goal is to have people understand what you do and some of the challenges you have had in building your business.
- Opportunity to refine your presentation and elevator pitch
- A network for support, including coaching from 1 Million Cups organizers
- Access to online training programs designed to help you create a powerful presentation and master the Q&A
- Opportunity to present again and again—after you made significant changes, or in another city
- A diverse audience to engage with and the opportunity for exposure to new markets and people
- The potential to receive local, regional or national media coverage on your startup
Schedule + Hy-Flex Viewing
Join us for HyFlex* viewing of 1 Million Cups at the Carlsen Center!
Sacramento's 1MC Chapter meets up online every Wednesday morning from 8:45 – 10 a.m. on Zoom.
Join us at the Carlsen Center, Library 1520, to view this event on Wednesdays at 8:45 a.m.
*Hy-Flex is Hybrid-Flexible, in class and online synchronous video sessions.