Support Page Content
Faculty & Staff Resources
Policy: Retention, Tenure & Promotion
Policy: System and University-wide
Policy: College wide
- Event support request
- College Calendar
- Grant Proposal Interest
- Internal Grant Funding Opportunities and Resources
- Classroom Change request
- Internal COE Interpreter Request
- Student Conduct Incident Report
- College of Education IT @ 916-278-4004 or email@example.com
- IT Service Ticket: Request service or report a problem
- Use Concur for all trips including those UEI-funded.
- Read Academic Affairs page on travel. Concur is used a little differently for state-funded vs. UEI-funded travel. If unsure about your UEI account number, ask Kim Ross.
- Complete and upload the Trip Information Form as well as acceptance letter, and other documentation
- Please do not change the budget information
- Take pictures of your meal receipts. No per diem meal claims are allowed.
- With Concur questions, contact Silvia Flores
- UEI Travel Claim Form
Follow these steps
- Email addresses of each school that you are visiting to Silvia Flores firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete this form, parts 1 and 2, note the sum of miles
- Convert it into PDF format and submit through Concur system
- You may request monthly reimbursements reporting actual mileage through Concur
- UGSE Waitlist/Add Form
- Petition for Special Problems (CHDV 199/299, EDUC 99/199, DEAF 199)
- Petition for Apprenticeship Course - CHDV 153/253
- Petition for Excess Units
- Teacher Education Program Request to Delay Or Withdraw
- Petition for Special Consideration
Other student forms may be found here.