California State University, Sacramento

Based on real user feedback and statistics, no longer supports Microsoft’s Internet Explorer browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

Skip to Main Content

Inside COE MySacState

Support Page Content

Faculty & Staff Resources


Policy: Retention, Tenure & Promotion

Policy: System and University-wide

Policy: College-wide

Faculty Support

IT Support

Faculty Travel

  • Read Academic Affairs page on travel
  • Complete and upload the Trip Information Form as well as acceptance letter, and other documentation
    • For regular state-funded travel, use Concur to request permission, and to get reimbursed
    • For grant-funded (UEI) travel, use Concur to request permission, and this form to get reimbursed. If unsure, ask Kim Ross about your EUI account number.
  • Please do not change the budget information
  • Take pictures of your meal and other receipts receipts. No per diem meal claims are allowed.
  • Questions? contact Silvia Flores

Supervision Travel

  1. Steps to Process Supervision Travel Reimbursement
  2. Email addresses of each school that you are visiting to Silvia Flores
  3. Complete this form, parts 1 and 2, note the sum of miles
  4. Convert it into PDF format and submit through Concur system
  5. You may request monthly reimbursements reporting actual mileage through Concur

Student Forms

Additional Student Forms

Faculty Forms for Students