Support Page Content
While on campus, connect your devices to eduroam, Sacramento State’s official wireless network! Campus has over 1,500+ Wi-Fi access points to support our Hornet Family, and you can also use your eduroam login credentials at any participating eduroam location around the world - without roaming charges.
Quick connect to eduroam
- Access the Wi-Fi settings on your device and choose "eduroam."
- Enter your full SacLink username (including the @csus.edu) and then your password.
1) Follow these device-specific and troubleshooting instructions:
Other ways to connect
- Our campus guest network. Connect through the Sac State Guest login.
- Available to connect legacy devices (those that can't connect to eduroam such as gaming consoles, TV's, Alexa, etc.).
Visitors on campus for special events can connect through SacEvent and use the Wi-Fi password that should be provided by your event coordinator.