Support Page Content
AIRC Building & IRT Service Desk Hours
Fall 2021: Access, Service & Support
Welcome Back, Hornet Family!
- Bookmark this URL (csus.edu/irt/hours) to check real-time hours and service availability prior to coming to campus/visiting the AIRC; hours and availability may be subject to change due to ongoing COVID-19 campus safety protocols.
- Computer Lab Remote Access is a great alternative for anyone unable to visit on-campus Computer Labs.
- Limited PrintSmart kiosks are available at this time — view participating Printsmart locations.
AIRC Building Hours
The Academic Information Resource Center (AIRC) building houses the IRT Service Desk, computer labs, classrooms, and various campus departments. Students, faculty, and staff also enjoy these building and service amenities:
- Four floors of secure, 24/7* study spaces
- IRT Computer Lab (AIRC 2004)
- Long-term Laptop & Equipment Checkout
- PrintSmart scan/copy/print kiosks
*AIRC building hours subject to change. Individual departments and service hours vary.
|4 floors of study space||Mon. – Sun.||24 hours|
IRT Service Desk
While the IRT Service Desk team continues to provide technology service and support virtually, we're still here for you! Leave us a voicemail, email us/open a service ticket, or click to chat online.
|IRT Service Desk||Mon. – Fri.||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Sat. – Sun.||10 a.m. – 2 p.m.|
Classrooms, Print Services & Desktop
While the IRT Service Desk continues to operate virtually, these teams are providing on-campus technology service and support for faculty, staff, and students.
|Classroom Support||Mon. - Thurs.||8 a.m. – 10 p.m.|
|Fri.||8 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Panopto / Mediasite Recording Rooms||Mon. – Thurs.||8 a.m. – 10 p.m.|
|Fri.||8 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Print Management||Mon. – Fri.||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Desktop Support||Mon. – Fri.||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
Academic Technology Support
The IRT Academic Technology Center (ATC) team supports innovative uses of technology to enhance the variety of teaching and learning modalities. Unsure where to start, need training, or would like to talk through how a tool could work? The team offers drop-in virtual support hours, or you can schedule a consultation.
|IRT Academic Technology Center (ATC)||Mon. – Fri.||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Sat. – Sun.||Closed|
Campus Holiday Closures
Fall 2021 Closures
Sacramento State — including the AIRC & IRT Service Desk — observe the following campus holidays, and will be closed:
- September 6, 2021
- November 11, 2021
- November 25-26, 2021
- December 24-31, 2021
Hours and availability are subject to change: check for updates