Support Page Content
AIRC Building & IRT Service Desk Hours
Spring 2022: Access, Service & Support
- Bookmark this URL (csus.edu/irt/hours) to check real-time hours and service availability prior to coming to campus/visiting the AIRC; hours and availability may be subject to change due to ongoing COVID-19 campus safety protocols.
- Computer Lab Remote Access is a great alternative for anyone unable to visit on-campus Computer Labs.
- Limited PrintSmart kiosks are available at this time — view participating Printsmart locations.
AIRC Building Hours
The Academic Information Resource Center (AIRC) building houses the IRT Service Desk, computer labs, classrooms, and various campus departments. Students, faculty, and staff also enjoy these building and service amenities:
- Four floors of secure, 24/7* study spaces
- IRT Computer Lab (AIRC 2004)
- Long-term Laptop & Equipment Checkout
- PrintSmart scan/copy/print kiosks
*AIRC building hours subject to change. Individual departments and service hours vary. OneCard required for building access after 7 p.m.
|Spring 2022||Mon. - Sun.||24/7; OneCard required for entry after 7 p.m.|
IRT Service Desk
While the IRT Service Desk team continues to provide technology service and support virtually, we're still here for you! Leave us a voicemail, email us/open a service ticket, or click to chat online.
NOTE: we will not be answering phone calls during weekend hours.
|IRT Service Desk||Days||Times|
|Spring 2022||Mon. - Fri.||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Weekends||10 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
Classrooms, Print Services & Desktop
While the IRT Service Desk continues to operate virtually, these teams are providing on-campus technology service and support for faculty, staff, and students.
|Classroom Support||Mon. - Thurs.||8 a.m. – 10 p.m.|
|Fri.||8 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Panopto / Mediasite Recording Rooms||Mon. – Thurs.||8 a.m. – 10 p.m.|
|Fri.||8 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Print Management||Mon. – Fri.||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Desktop Support||Mon. – Fri.||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
Academic Technology Support
The IRT Academic Technology Center (ATC) team supports innovative uses of technology to enhance the variety of teaching and learning modalities. Unsure where to start, need training, or would like to talk through how a tool could work? They're (virtually) here for you!
|IRT Academic Technology Center (ATC)||Mon. – Fri.||Virtual support; 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Sat. – Sun.||Closed|
Campus Holiday Closures
Spring 2022 Closures
Sacramento State — including the AIRC & IRT Service Desk — observe the following campus holidays, and will be closed:
- May 30, 2022 (Memorial Day)
- July 4, 2022 (Independence Day)
Hours and availability are subject to change: check for updates