Support Page Content
AIRC Building & IRT Service Desk Hours
Fall 2022: Access, Service & Support
- Bookmark this URL (csus.edu/irt/hours) to check real-time hours and service availability prior to coming to campus/visiting the AIRC; hours and availability may be subject to change.
- Computer Lab Remote Access is a great alternative for anyone unable to visit on-campus Computer Labs.
- Need to print/copy/scan? View participating PrintSmart locations.
AIRC Building Hours
The Academic Information Resource Center (AIRC) building houses the IRT Service Desk, computer labs, classrooms, and various campus departments. Students, faculty, and staff also enjoy these building and service amenities:
- Four floors of secure, 24/7* study spaces
- IRT Computer Lab (AIRC 2004)
- Long-term Laptop & Equipment Checkout
- PrintSmart scan/copy/print kiosks
*AIRC building hours subject to change. Individual departments and service hours vary.
|May 22 - Aug. 27||Mon. - Fri.||7 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Sat. - Sun.||Closed|
|Reopens Aug. 29 @7 a.m.||Mon. - Sun.
OneCard required after 7 p.m.
IRT Service Desk
Located in AIRC 2004, the IRT Service Desk team is your go-to for technology services and support - with a variety of ways you can connect with us.
|IRT Service Desk||Days||Times|
|Fall 2022||Mon. - Fri.||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Call/Online Chat Only||Sat. - Sun.||10 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
Classrooms & Learning Space Services
Need just-in-time classroom support or have questions about using classroom technology? We're here for you!
|Classroom Support||Mon. - Thurs.||8:00 a.m. – 10 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
Print Services & Desktop Support
Need help with campus printing, Printsmart, or desktop support for campus-managed devices? Let's connect!
|Print Management||Mon. – Fri.||8:00 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Desktop Support||Mon. – Fri.||8:00 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
Academic Technology Services (ATS)
The IRT Academic Technology Services (ATS) team supports innovative uses of technology to enhance the variety of teaching and learning modalities. Unsure where to start, need training, or would like to talk through how a tool could work? They're (virtually) here for you!
|IRT Academic Technology Services (ATS)||Mon. – Fri.||Virtual support; 8:00 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Sat. – Sun.||Closed|
Campus Holiday Closures
Sacramento State — including the AIRC & IRT Service Desk — observe the following campus holidays, and will be closed:
- September 5, 2022 (Labor Day)
- November 24-25, 2022 (Thanksgiving)
- December 26, 2022 - January 2, 2023 (Holiday Break)
Hours and availability are subject to change: check for updates