Support Page Content
Update 2/1/21: Due to COVID-19 campus closures, access and use of PrintSmart devices is limited and/or not currently available. Please visit the currently participating locations, and check back for availability as things may change.
Students can print, copy, and scan to cloud at using a campus PrintSmart device. Simple setup, affordable prints – simply load/reload your Sac State OneCard and go!
- Use just one account While on campus, login with your SacLink account at any PrintSmart location to print, copy, or scan.
- Free print credits each semester Active students get $9 in print credits every Fall and Spring semester on their OneCard, and it's easy to add credits.
- Scan to cloud for free Be green and keep it on the screen by scanning from a PrintSmart machine to your Sac State email or to OneDrive.
- Email-to-print option Email documents from your personal device using your Sac State email to print in either B/W (email@example.com) or Color (firstname.lastname@example.org) at campus PrintSmart machines.
- Schedule your printing Your print job is held for 3 hours before it's automatically removed from the system.