Support Page Content
Update 9/2/20: Due to COVID-19 campus closures, access and use of PrintSmart devices may not be available. PrintSmart devices are active in select locations only. Additionally, if you are on campus, we now offer a safe and touchless way to release your print jobs.
Students can print, copy, and scan to cloud at using a campus PrintSmart device. Simple setup, affordable prints – simply load/reload your Sac State OneCard and go!
- Use just one account While on campus, login with your SacLink account at any PrintSmart location to print, copy, or scan.
- Free print credits each semester Active students get $9 in print credits every Fall and Spring semester on their OneCard, and it's easy to add credits.
- Scan to cloud for free Be green and keep it on the screen by scanning from a PrintSmart machine to your Sac State email or to OneDrive.
- Email-to-print option Email documents from your personal device using your Sac State email to print in either B/W (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Color (email@example.com) at campus PrintSmart machines.
- Schedule your printing Your print job is held for 3 hours before it's automatically removed from the system.