Support Page Content
Students can print, copy, and scan to cloud at one of the more than 50 PrintSmart locations across campus. Simple setup, affordable prints – simply load/reload your Sac State OneCard and go!
- Use just one account While on campus, login with your SacLink account at any PrintSmart location to print, copy, or scan.
- Free print credits each semester Active students get $9 in print credits every Fall and Spring semester on their OneCard, and it's easy to add credits.
- Scan to cloud for free Be green and keep it on the screen by scanning from a PrintSmart machine to your Sac State email or to OneDrive.
- Email-to-print option Email documents from your personal device using your Sac State email to print in either B/W (email@example.com) or Color (firstname.lastname@example.org) at campus PrintSmart machines.
- Schedule your printing There's a line or you're running behind? Not to worry - your print job is held for 3 hours before it's automatically removed from the system.