Support Page Content
Update 12/2/20: Due to COVID-19 campus closures, access and use of PrintSmart devices is not currently available. Please check back for availability as things may change.
Students can print, copy, and scan to cloud at using a campus PrintSmart device. Simple setup, affordable prints – simply load/reload your Sac State OneCard and go!
- Use just one account While on campus, login with your SacLink account at any PrintSmart location to print, copy, or scan.
- Free print credits each semester Active students get $9 in print credits every Fall and Spring semester on their OneCard, and it's easy to add credits.
- Scan to cloud for free Be green and keep it on the screen by scanning from a PrintSmart machine to your Sac State email or to OneDrive.
- Email-to-print option Email documents from your personal device using your Sac State email to print in either B/W (email@example.com) or Color (firstname.lastname@example.org) at campus PrintSmart machines.
- Schedule your printing Your print job is held for 3 hours before it's automatically removed from the system.