Support Page Content
Projects and Clubs
- Faculty Joint Projects
- Blockchain-based Online ID Privacy Project
- Prof. Jun Dai's Projects
- Prof. Yuan Cheng's Projects
- Prof. Xiaoyan Sun's Projects
- Prof. Xuyu Wang's Projects
- Prof. Ted Krovetz's Projects
- Prof. Behnam Arad's Projects
- Prof. Ying Jin's Projects
- Prof. Jinsong Ouyang's Projects
Sac State Cyber Defense Club
The Cyber Defense Club (CDC) at Sac State is to develop cyber defensive and offensive skills that are applicable with today's technology and standards. The club focuses on training students to work together as a team for cyber security competitions. Advisors: Profs. Jun Dai, Yuan Cheng and Xiaoyan Sun.
Sac State IEEE
The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Club at California State University, Sacramento is a student run organization that provides opportunities for Electrical and Electronics Engineers in the professional, as well as the social spheres of one's engineering career.
Sac State ACM
The premiere Computer Science & Computer Engineering-based club on the CSU Sacramento campus. Representing our national chapter at the university level, we strive to demonstrate the values and ethics described by our predecessors throughout our academic careers and into our professional ones.
Sac State ACM Special Interest Groups
ACM's Special Interest Groups (SIGs) represent major areas of computing, addressing the interests of technical communities that drive innovation. SIGs offer a wealth of conferences, publications and activities focused on specific computing sub-disciplines. They enable members to share expertise, discovery and best practices. For more information, contact the advisors: Profs. Isaac Ghansah and Jun Dai.
- Java and Sensitive Data Project (Spring 2018)
- Software Diversity Project (Spring 2018)
- Secure Memory Management Project (Fall 2018)
- Detecting Illegitimate Use of Legitimate Credentials (Spring 2019)