Support Page Content
Our Strategic Goals
Increase Equity in Practice
The CHPPR will develop innovative health practice partnerships to address health inequities.
- Develop a Community Care Collaborative
- Offer health screenings, prevention, promotion and well child care.
- Serve as a triage unit and referral source to HHS clinical services and community agencies.
- Develop community education forums that engage community residents, agencies and the Center to mobilize positive health behavior.
The CHPPR will provide interprofessional education at the University and in the clinical and scholarly communities.
- Integrate the Center mission and principles of interprofessional education across departments in HHS to increase opportunities for collaborative partnerships and research.
- Hold interprofessional trainings for the Sacramento and national community.
Create Transformation Through Policy & Research
The CHPPR will contribute to informed public health policy and practice.
- Liaison community agencies and Center researchers and to strengthen community health.
- Make requests for proposals to address issues of health promotion and equity.
- Fund CSU collaborates to increase health equity.
- Work with legislators on informed health and justice policy
- Provide a faculty database of HHS scholars.
- Hold an annual health conference.