Support Page Content
Traditional Pre-Licensure Program
The front office for the School of Nursing is closed. We will remain open remotely. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voicemail at 916-278-4106.
Up to 80 traditional pre-licensure students are admitted to the clinical portion of the baccalaureate Nursing program each semester.
A competitive selection process has been established since applications exceed program space in the traditional pre-licensure program. Newly admitted students are selected from among candidates who meet the prerequisite requirements and follow the supplemental application procedures described below. Continuing Sacramento State, transfer students, and second baccalaureate degree applicants are given equal consideration in the selection process for available new seats.
The baccalaureate degree in nursing program and master's degree in nursing program at California State University, Sacramento are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washingon DC 20001, 202-877-6791. https//www.ccneaccrediation.org. (http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation)
Spring 2021 application open September 1 - October 1. See below for instructions and the online application.
- Application Instructions Spring 2021
- Spring 2021 Nursing Application
- Application Process
- Application Timeline
Eligibility and How to Apply
- Eligibility Point/GPA Calculator
- Points Assignments
- Prerequisite Requirements, TEAS & Criteria
- Prerequisites For Sac State
- Community College – ASSIST Articulation Agreements
- Second Bachelors FAQs
- Optional Criteria
- Informational Group Sessions
- Applicant Pool Statistics
Forms & Information
- Health Related Work Experience Form
- Bilingual Language Proficiency Form
- Bilingual Proficiency Testing for the Nursing Program