Support Page Content
Supplemental Prerequisite Worksheet Instructions
Sacramento State requires that all applicants submit the DPT Supplemental Prerequisite Worksheet. This worksheet must be completed and uploaded to your PTCAS application by the deadline date.
STEP 1: Enter your contact information.
This includes the following information:
- Name (last, first)
- Email Address
- Phone number
STEP 2: List ALL prerequisite coursework.
Include the following information for each prerequisite course that is completed, in-progress, or planned:
- Name of College/University courses were taken, or planned
- Course number and title
- Semester or Quarter term
- Term course was taken
- Year course was taken
- Number of units
STEP 3: Optional Advanced Coursework
Additional admission points can be earned for Upper Division Advanced cousework. Only courses taken at a 4 year College or University can be submitted for consideration. Applicants may submit a maximum of four upper division courses with a grade of "B-" or higher that were completed prior to the application deadline. Only one course from each of the categories listed below will be considered:
Advanced Courses We Accept:
- Advanced Human Anatomy
- Advanced Biomechanics
- Advanced Exercise Physiology or Cardiac
- General Microbiology
- Motor Learning
- Therapeutic Exercise
STEP 4: Save as PDF
Once you have completed the supplemental prerequisite worksheet save it as a PDF document to be uploaded to your PTCAS application. Be sure to include your last name and first initial when naming the document. Your document should print out on just one page. If you have problems with this step you may contact Jerri McAtee for assistance.
If you receivean error while trying to complete your Supplemental Worksheet it may be for one of the following Reasons:
- If you receive an error code when trying to enter the name of your school or the course number and title, you may have exceeded the number of allowable characters. To correct this, try abbreviating the school name or title of the course. Please do not abbreviate the course number.
- If you receive an error while trying to enter the Semester or Quarter, Term, Units, or Grade, try selecting the correct option from the dropdown list.
- If your course has partial units select the closest unit value and make a note of it in the comments section at the bottom of the form.