Support Page Content
Travel Forms and Information
Concur Travel System
All university-related travel will use the Concur travel system for travel request submission. See information about the system and training here.
Repeal of AB 1887 - Travel Ban - Effective 9/14/2023
Governor Newsome signed SB 447 on September 13, 2023 which repeals AB 1887, the travel ban. Effective immediately state funds may be used for travel to all states.
- If the travel occurred prior to the repeal (9/14), non-state funds must be used for reimbursement.
- If the travel occurred September 14th or later, state funds may be used.
Concur has been updated and travelers will still see the question “Are you traveling to a banned state?” until all prior travel has been processed. For the time being, please enter No for this question.
Travel expense reports will be processed through Concur, except for travel funded by UEI grants and accounts. UEI travel claims will be processed by your UEI grant administrator.
SSIS Travel Workshop Information
Please use the information in Concur Instructions for Faculty when you enter travel requests or expense reports in Concur. This information is not intended to replace the Concur manuals (at the link above) but to supplement them. All of this information will help to get your requests approved quickly and your reimbursements processed smoothly.
International and Travel Funded by UEI
Additional instructions for international travel, or for travel funded by a UEI grant, can be found at the Academic Affairs Travel page.
Virtual Conference Request Form
For use when you are not traveling to an event but are attending it virtually. There is no need to use Concur when no travel is involved. Please submit the Conference Attendance Request Form before you plan to attend the event. Attach a flyer or email invite and submit to Anne Montgomery at email@example.com.
Payment for Virtual Conference Registration
- Faculty with individual travel cards may use Concur to enter and process conference registration charged to their card.
- If you choose not to use Concur you can use one of the methods below, but an individual travel card must be reconciled in Concur.
- Faculty without individual travel cards will not use Concur. Options for repayment:
- Pay with a Pro Card - no repayment needed
- Submit a reimbursement request after the conference.
For college-funded registrations, contact Anne Montgomery for assistance. For department-funded registrations, contact your department ASC.
Direct Deposit Reimbursement
To sign up for direct deposit reimbursement, use the Accounts Payable Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) form, found here.
(This is not the same as payroll direct deposit, which is done through Human Resources.)