Skip to Main Content

College of SSIS My Sac State

Support Page Content

Travel Forms and Information

Concur Travel System

All university-related travel will use the Concur travel system for travel request submission. See information about the system and training here.

Travel expense reports will be processed through Concur, except for travel funded by UEI grants and accounts. UEI travel claims will be processed by your UEI grant administrator.

SSIS Travel Workshop Information

Please use the information in Concur Instructions for Faculty when you enter travel requests or expense reports in Concur. This information is not intended to replace the Concur manuals (at the link above) but to supplement them. All of this information will help to get your requests approved quickly and your reimbursements processed smoothly.

International and Travel Funded by UEI or UFSS

Additional instructions for international travel, or for travel funded by a UEI grant or Foundation (UFSS) funds, can be found at the Academic Affairs Travel page.

Virtual Conference Request Form

For use when you are not traveling to an event but are attending it virtually. There is no need to use Concur when no travel is involved. Please submit the Conference Attendance Request Form before you plan to attend the event. Attach a flyer or email invite and submit to Anne Montgomery at

Payment for Virtual Conference Registration

  • Faculty with individual travel cards may use Concur to enter and process conference registration charged to their card.
    • If you choose not to use Concur you can use one of the methods below, but an individual travel card must be reconciled in Concur.
  • Faculty without individual travel cards will not use Concur. Options for repayment:
    • Pay with a Pro Card - no repayment needed
    • Submit a reimbursement request after the conference.

For college-funded registrations, contact Anne Montgomery for assistance. For department-funded registrations, contact your department ASC.

**Please note that travel and virtual registration funding will not be approved to AL, AR, AZ, FL, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MS, MT, NC, ND, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, or WV per AB 1887.

Direct Deposit Reimbursement

To sign up for direct deposit reimbursement, use the Accounts Payable Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) form, found here.

(This is not the same as payroll direct deposit, which is done through Human Resources.)