Support Page Content
Publications in PPA
Our PPA Faculty often publish research in academic journals. This page will be updated frequently with recent and new publications by our faculty members.
For more information about our department, please visit our "Meet Us" page.
Rob Wassmer, Professor & Chair
- Robert W. Wassmer and Imaez Wahid: "Does the Likely Demographics of Affordable Housing Justify NIMBYism?", Journal of Housing Policy Debate.
- Robert W. Wassmer and Joshua A. Williams: "The Influence of Regulation on Residential Land Prices in United States Metropolitan Areas", Journal of Policy Department and Research.
- Robert W. Wassmer: Do Higher Land Costs for New Single-Family Housing Inhibit Economic Activity in U.S. Metropolitan Areas?, Economic Development Quarterly.
Sara McClellan, Asst. Professor & Assoc. Chair
- Sara E. McClellan: "Time to collaborate: How time influences value creation for a nonprofit collective", Journal of Administrative Theory & Praxis.
- Sara E. McClellan: " Leading with humility in tumultuous times: evidence form the United States", International Journal of Public Leadership.
- Sara E. McClellan: "Police-Community Planning", Police Chief Magazine.
Edward Lascher, Professor
- Brian E. Adams, Edward L. Lascher Jr., Danielle Joesten Martin: "Ballot Cues, Business Candidates and Voter Choices in Local Election", Journal of American Politics Research.
- Joshua Dyck and Edward L. Lascher Jr., "How California uses the initiative process to restrict civil rights", San Francisco Chronicle.
- Joshua J. Dyck, Wesley Hussey, Edward L. Lascher, Jr.: "American State Ballot Initiatives and Income Inequality", Journal of Politics and Governance.