Support Page Content
Chapter and Network Leader Resources
We know you have a lot going on and deeply appreciate the time you put into volunteering for Sacramento State through your chapter. Here are links to some of the most frequently used chapter resources.
If you have questions or ideas on other elements to add to this page, please email Laura Breedlove McDaniel, Alumni Chapters and Clubs Officer (email@example.com). Thank you!
Volunteer Leadership Roundtables:
- Topic: Coming soon!
- Email request - complete this to send a message to your members, lasped members or request a larger distribution audience
- Event Calendar addition - needed to collect registration fees and post your event on the SSAA website.
- Event Attendee Survey - If you are interested in feedback from your event attendees, please use the linked survey. Survey results will be provided to you by the Alumni Chapters and Networks Officer. Surveys can be sent via social media or email request.
Event Planning Resources
- Chapter Strategic Planning Event Proposal: Please complete for each proposed event and submit by July 31 following your strategic planning meeting.
- Chapter End of Activity Report: Please complete within four weeks of the conclusion of each event. All reimbursement requests will be processed once the report is submitted, inlcuding all related receipts and documents.
- Photo Disclosure Sign to post at events - please download and print this sign to post at all your events or stop by the Alumni Office to borrow a large, laminated version. Need tips to get great images? Check out our tip sheet.
- Alumni Chapter/Network Event Survey - Use this survey to collect feedback from event attendees and learn how you can increase your engagement.
Finance and Fundraising Resources
- Chapter Check Request form - complete this to be reimbursed for a chapter related expense or to have a vendor invoice paid. Checks are written every Wednesday. Remember to include the invoice, receipt and/or meeting minutes. Check out our FAQs for more information.
- Fundraising/Sponsorship Approval Form - need to complete before soliciting donations/sponsorships of $1,000+.
- Sacramento State Alumni Association By-Laws - last updated in June 2019, this is provided for reference and information related to alumni chapters.
- Article 15. Alumni Associations - part of the California Code of Regulations, this article governs the relationship between the alumni association and the campus it supports. This includes chapters and is formalized on the local level by the alumni associaiton by-laws and campus MOA.
- Data Confidentiality Policy Overview - outlines the CA Information Practices At of 1977 and Title 5 of the California Code of Regulations that govern our use of alumni data.
- Annual Chapter Agreement
- Chapter Leader Nomination Form: Do you know someone who would be a great chapter leader? Are you interested in serving as an officer on a chapter board? If so, please complete the nomination form. Nominations will be reviewed each spring for board terms to begin in July of each year.
- Network Liaison Interest Form (coming soon)
Chapter Position Descriptions
Chapter Leader Handbook
The most current version was last reviewed on May 18, 2022. Please use this link to access the full document. Most of the elements are contained above on this page as direct links to aid volunteers in navigating to the most commonly used information. (This version replaces the prior posted document dated May 21, 2021.)