Support Page Content
Pivot is a comprehensive database of funding opportunities, as well as an expertise database to help users identify potential collaborators inside and outside Sac State. Pivot is available for use by all faculty, staff, and students, includes searchable funding opportunities from federal, non-federal, foundation, and other private sponsors for all disciplines and project types, and allows users to instantly view profiles for other researchers with similar interests and expertise.
Getting started with Pivot
- Go to http://pivot.proquest.com/login
- Click on "Sign in" from the profile icon in the upper right-hand corner
- From my Institution Login select "Access"
- Choose California State University, Sacramento from the drop-down menu
- Login with your Saclink username and password
- Once logged in, users can start using the advanced search function, save their keyword-based searches, and receive targeted email alerts.
Pivot Guides & Tutorials
For questions, concerns, or support with using Pivot, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.