Support Page Content
Through in Two
“Through in Two” student benefits:
- Priority registration for fall semester, spring semester, and summer session classes to stay “on track.”
- Grants of up to $1,000 for summer session courses.
- Access to advisors each semester to consult on courses and degree progression.
- The Sac State Rewards Program, which provides additional incentives through vouchers and discounts on campus goods and services.
- Enrollment in at least 15 units per semester, or 30 units per year, as required to complete your bachelor’s degree, including summer session classes, if needed.
- Use of Smart Planner to plan all courses through graduation.
- One appointment per semester with a major advisor to review courses and degree planning.
- Keep “on-track” with degree road map as determined by the Academic Requirements Report.
- An overall GPA of at least 2.0 each semester of enrollment until the completion of your degree.
*Only admitted, incoming transfer students are eligible for the pledge.