About Virtual Feria de Educación
About Feria de Educación
Feria de Educación empowers thousands of Spanish-speaking parents and students with information and resources to help them succeed in California’s educational system and pursue higher education. This year, the event will take place virtually on October 1 and October 2.
Goals & Objectives
- Provide a culturally sensitive environment for Spanish-speaking parents with children of all ages.
- Bridge the cultural gap between Spanish-speaking parents and the California’s educational system.
- Provide information and resources (in Spanish and English) from pre-school to higher education aimed at increasing the college-going culture among Latinx population.
- Provide a variety of career paths and alternatives in a diverse range of fields.
- Day 1 & 2: Agenda for High School Students
- Day 1 & 2: Agenda for Transfer Students
- Day 1 & 2: Agenda for Parents & Guardians Students
Accessible Accommodations Disclosure: Closed captions will be available in English during all workshops, but not during general live sessions. After the event, recordings with closed captions will be shared on the Feria de Educacion website and transcriptions will be made available upon request. Please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.