Support Page Content
Sac State Mobile
Stay connected - even when off-campus!
During the COVID-19 campus closures, the Sac State Mobile App may not currently help you plan on-campus activities like where to park, grab a cup of coffee, or locate campus buildings, but it's still a helpful resource and way to stay connected to campus - including alerts from the Emergency Notification System (ENS), ability to complete your Daily Health Self Screenings if you plan to visit campus, and quick access to your campus email, all in the palm of your hand.
Daily Health Self Screening
- Purpose: In order to protect the health and safety of our campus community, this self assessment tool allows faculty, staff, and students to self-screen for symptoms and other risk factors of COVID-19 daily prior to accessing the campus.
- Who can use this tool: Users with Saclink ID's can login and use the self-assessment tool.
- Mobile app or Desktop: Users should download the latest version of Sac State Mobile from the Apple Store or Google Play Store or take the survey with a web browser.
- Disclaimer about data: No personally identifiable health information will be stored or shared. This app does not provide medical advice, guidance, or diagnosis.
- Campus map: Navigate campus like a pro! Searchable maps provide building and parking lots, dining options, bike lanes, athletic/health facilities, and campus landmarks.
- News, events and social media: Catch the buzz on campus activities.
- Campus directory: Phone and email lookup for University faculty and staff.
- Emergency resources and campus alerts: The CSU Red Folder provides helpful resources to assist students in distress, and when seconds often count, the app automatically sends campus Emergency Notification System (ENS) push notices (when enabled) to your mobile device.
Campus Life & Remote Learning
- Advising: Schedule an appointment, check your academic standing and access forms.
- Internet Access: How to connect personal devices and links to resources.
- Remote Resources: Links to tech tools, announcements, and security guidelines.
- ASI: Opportunities to get involved with Associated Students, Inc.
- Find your dining spot: Hungry? Check out the locations, menus, and hours for campus eateries. And sign up for alerts from Epicure Extras ― free food available to students after a catered event.
- Hornet Athletics: Get in the game with official scores, schedules, rosters, and the latest news!
- Online Bookstore: One-stop shopping for all things school: books, branded gear, gifts, and supplies from the Hornet Bookstore.
- OneCard management: Manage your OneCard on-the-go!
- Roommate finder: Forget Craigslist – connect with an off-campus roommate through Herky’s Roommate Finder.
- The Well: Healthy minds and bodies! Sac State’s exclusive on-site gym and health center.
- Parking availability and pay-by-phone parking: Real-time status for parking lots and structures, and purchase daily visitor parking directly from your phone.
- Bike lane map: Two wheels instead of four? Navigate campus bike lanes, and pedal to secure compounds.
- Hornet Express Shuttle: Real-time GPS coordinates for all Hornet Shuttles.