Support Page Content
Microsoft PowerPoint is the industry-standard of presentation tools. From basic to dynamic, this slideshow presentation program makes it easy to create, collaborate, and present content visually in a variety of templates - but there's no need to start from scratch: you can download the official Sac State-branded PowerPoint templates.
- Drag-and-drop ease
Easy to use templates allow you to copy/paste and drag/drop content into slides.
- Import audio/video
Include video or audio clips into your presentation.
- Royalty-free online image search powered by Bing
Images sell ideas - use your own, from Sac State's Flickr account, or search through a host of available online images through PowerPoint for free.
- Online editing/collaboration through Microsoft 365
Last-minute change before that big presentation? Login and update it in real-time!
- Export to PDF
Share your slidedeck quickly and easily by exporting as a PDF.
When should I use PowerPoint?
- You're communicating with larger groups - on or off-campus
Professional presentations make a lasting impression.
- Provides a lasting resource
They missed your live presentation? Send them access to your slide deck anytime, anywhere.
- Tells your story visually
Word too wordy? Excel not dynamic enough? PowerPoint allows you to pull everything together.
- Login to Microsoft 365
- Download Microsoft 365 for Personal Devices
- Download Microsoft PowerPoint mobile app iOS
- Download Microsoft PowerPoint mobile app Android
How To's & Resources
- Download Sac State-branded templates
- Search/download images from Sac State Flickr
- UDL: Design Accessible PowerPoint presentations