Support Page Content
How to Register Your License Plate
Starting this semester, we are collecting license plate information when you purchase your Parking Permit. You may enter up to 2 plates so that you may still move your permit between vehicles. Take a minute now to go take a picture of your license plate so you have your information ready to go when you purchase your permit!
Instructions on how to register your license plate
- Go to sacstate.t2hosted.com
- Click on the Login button and log in with your Sac State ID and password.
From there, follow these steps:
- Click ‘Permits’
- Click ‘View Your Permits’
- Click the permit number of your active permit
- Click ‘Add Vehicles to Permit’
Contact: University Transportation & Parking Services (UTAPS) at (916) 278-7275