Support Page Content
Sac State Downtown
Below, you will find information regarding parking at or near Sacramento State's 304 S Street building. Parking is enforced by the City of Sacramento Parking Division. Parking citations issued in the parking lot may be appealed through the City of Sacramento.
- Parking lot space is limited. There are 63 spaces in total, 4 are disabled spaces.
- For tandem parking, please pull forward in the space. Please sign in at the reception desk with your contact information and tandem space number.
- For prompter check-in, please provide your contact information at the following link. You will only need to do this once or if you change vehicles. 304 S Street Contact Information For Parking
On Site Parking
The following Sacramento State parking permits are honored in the off-street 304 S Street parking lot: semester, weekly and daily scratcher permits only.
- Additional short and long-term 10-hour metered parking is available in front of the building and on all surrounding streets. Parking meters take coins and credit cards.
- Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., public parking can also be found in the following garages that are within two blocks of the building:
- 500 R Street Garage (operated by SP+ Parking): Enter from 5th Street, between Q and R Streets.
- Lincoln Plaza Garage (CalPERS building): Enter off of Q Street, between 4th and 5th Streets. Please note: You will not be able to retrieve your vehicle after 6 p.m. It will be locked in the parking garage until the next business day.
- SacRT bus routes #11, and#38 serve the neighborhood. Bus stops are on 3rd & Q Street and Q Street & 5th.
- SacRT Light Rail Gold Line stops at 8th & O Street.
- Sacramento State students ride SacRT buses and light rail at no additional cost with a valid OneCard and Student Commuter sleeve. For information on how to get a Student Commuter Sleeve, see the UTAPS Commuter Sleeve page.
- Two bike racks are available within the 304 S Street parking lot. One in the back, another behind a gate in the northeast corner of the parking lot.