Support Page Content
Commencement Guest Tickets
Students will be able to RSVP for Commencement and claim tickets the first week of March 2022.
- Tickets are required for all guests to attend Commencement ceremonies.
- Each graduate will be granted 6 guest tickets for their academic college's commencement ceremony.
- Tickets are free of charge, and cannot be bought or sold.
- Graduates do not need tickets for themselves.
- Children under the age of 3 (1 or 2 years old) who will sit on a guardian's lap during the ceremony do not require a ticket.
- Possession of a ticket does not guarantee admittance. The ticket must have a valid barcode to gain entry.
- Each ceremony has its own specific ticket. Guests cannot use a ticket for one academic college's ceremony to enter a different college's ceremony.
Important: Golden 1 Center is now a paperless venue
All tickets must be on a scannable mobile device when entering the arena.
Below are some tips for mobile devices related to ticket-scanning:
- Take a screenshot of your QR Code so you do not have to search your emails at the time of the event.
- Turn the brightness of your phone screen all the way up when QR Code is being scanned.
- If phone screen is cracked, screenshot the QR Code and send it to another member of your party.
- Zoom into the QR code so it takes up the majority of your screen.
If extra tickets become available, a second offering will be announced in late April/early May. However, if all tickets for your ceremony are claimed in the initial release period, your ceremony may not have extra tickets.
Live Streaming (with closed captioning)
The University will live-stream each ceremony so that family and friends can view their graduate’s recognition from anywhere. On May 20 - 22, the feed will be live on the Commencement Homepage.