About Outstanding Staff Awards
About The Outstanding Staff Awards
The Outstanding Staff Awards recognize employees who demonstrate excellence in their work and go above and beyond in their pursuit of the strategic imperatives in the 2023-2028 Strategic Plan.
- Outstanding Learning and Student Success Staff Award
- Outstanding Teaching, Scholarship, and Creative Activity Staff Award
- Outstanding Justice, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging Staff Award
- Outstanding Resource Development and Sustainability Staff Award
- Outstanding Dedicated Community Involvement Staff Award
- Outstanding Wellness Staff Award
- Annual Jody Nelsen Staff MVP Award
The winners of the 2023 Outstanding Staff awards were announced on May 17. See above for the complete list of winners.
Deadline to nominate: April 17, 2023 @ 5 P.M.
The deadline to submit nominations has passed.
- All staff and administrators (all non-faculty personnel) were eligible for nomination.
- Members of Cabinet, faculty, and student employees are not eligible to be nominated, but are encouraged to submit nominations.
- Learn about how to nominate faculty for an Outstanding faculty Award here: https://www.csus.edu/academic-affairs/senate/lectures-awards-scholarships/outstanding-faculty-awards/