Support Page Content
The Student-Athlete Academic & Life Skills Lab is located on the 3rd floor of Lassen Hall in room 3002 and the Student-Athlete Study Lounge is located on the 1st floor of the Athletic Center in room 1030.
Hours & Services
The lab and lounge are open Monday-Friday | 7:30am - 4pm and offer the following for student-athletes:
- Accomodation for up to 25 student-athletes (Lassen Lab) & 40-50 student-athletes (Athletic Center Lounge)
- Conference table seating for up to 8-15 student-athletes
- Tutorial or small group study room with seating for 4-7
- Computer lab/lounge with 25 computers and free printing for student-athletes
- Laptops and calculators are available for students/coaches to check out
Student-athletes are asked to sign-in when they come to the lab and sign-out when they leave. Student-athletes are encouraged to use this area when meeting with tutors.
Student-athletes needing individual tutoring should speak to a SARC advisor for details. We employ a limited number of tutors for specific subjects. All other tutorial requests are referred to the PARC (second floor of Lassen Hall) for free services.