About The Women's Resource Center
About the Women's Resource Center (WRC)
The WRC cultivates a safe space where students can be empowered and affirmed. We provide various resources and services to women-identifying students and allies. Our programming challenges sexism, socialized gender roles, and the patriarch. We also focus on gender identity issues and offer a platform for discussions with a feminist lens.
Our services include:
- Special events and workshops
- Campus and community resource referrals
- A loan library with nonfiction and fiction books on a wide variety of topics related to gender, feminism, women's history, and more
- Free condoms, lube, tampons, and pads
- Refrigerator and microwave
- Study space and couches
- Free scantrons, blue books, and snacks during finals
Subscribe to our newsletter to keep up with the latest happenings at the Women's Resource Center.
Women Empowering Women
This group is open to female-identified students from all backgrounds. It is a safe place to discuss whatever concerns you, including self-worth, relationship problems, identity, family issues, and body image. This is a wonderful opportunity to have fun, laugh, and experience the wisdom, camaraderie, and compassion of other women. This is a drop-in group; no need to sign up in advance.
When: Thursdays from 12 - 1:30 pm
Where: Women's Resource Center (University Union, 2nd floor, Room 2250)
Co-facilitated by Peer Counselors from Student Health & Counseling Services
The Women's Resource Center
- Event feed not specified or loaded.