About Marketing Communications
About SA Marketing & Communications
Student Affairs Marketing and Communications unit in the office of the Vice President of Student Affairs, serves the division in support of: fundraising efforts, internal and external relations, email communications, University brand support, graphic design, communications planning, video, photography, and marketing campaigns.
If you’re seeking support in one area, this is your area:
- Communications planning and consulting: plan communications and speak the student’s language for better outcomes.
- Social-Media support: learn best practices for better engagement
- Digital Monitors in Lassen Hall: promote your flyer or event on the digital screens
- Graphic Design Support: elevate your flyers, programs, and engage your students through visual
- Photography: capture events like never before
- Video: promote, recap, and show why we put students first
- Branding support: learn how to navigate the University Brand Book and SA Style Guide
- Media Request: partner with University Communications to share your story
- Send EAB or EMMA Email: utilize these new tools to reach students like never before
Marketing Campaigns & Projects
If you seek more than one service, you’re in the correct area:
- Partnership: match your campaign with other departments for greater reach and impact
- Events: may include graphics, flyers, photo, video, marketing strategies to get the best outcome
- Special Mark: create and launch the mark to the internal and external audiences
- Promote programs: utilize the various platforms to reach internal and external audiences
- Fundraising efforts: enhance efforts by using video, photo and visual communications to raise money
- Elevate communications: analyze open rates, add videos, photos to impact your audience
- Reach out into the community: utilize our team to tell a strong story that relates to our region internally and externally.