Support Page Content
American River Courtyard
American River Courtyard is intended for sophomores, juniors, seniors, transfer, international and graduate students.
The hall houses 606 residents in an apartment-style suite setting, featuring a kitchenette and living room in each suite.
The following suites types are available for residents:
- 2 bedroom /2 bathroom Suite - 889 sq ft. (double occupancy bedrooms approximately 12’ x 12’)
- 5 bedroom / 2 bathroom Suite - 1,200 sq ft (single occupancy bedrooms approximately 11’ x 9’)
- Studio - 334 sq ft (single occupancy bedroom area approximately 14’ x 10’)
Each suite provides contemporary, attractive, moveable furniture that includes:
- Extra-long twin bed (80” x 36”) which may be bunked if desired,
- Mattress, seamless, dual firmness foam
- Desk/3 position rocker chair,
- Dresser – 2 drawers,
- Wardrobe and/or closet,
- Trash and recycle containers,
- Carpet/vinyl flooring,
- Window coverings,
- All utilities are included (high-speed internet, cable, water, electricity, trash).
Each living room includes an L-shaped sofa and a coffee table.
Kitchenettes include a full-size (14.5 cu. ft.) refrigerator/freezer, microwave, countertop space, sink, and garbage disposal.
Apartments include all of the above, plus a stove and oven.
Suites/studio units do not have a stove/oven.
Each suite has its own vanity/sink area.
Shower and toilet rooms are separate from the sink areas for privacy, easy access, and convenience.
2 bedroom/2 bath suite offers two full bathrooms in each suite/apartment and offers more privacy and no waiting in line for showers. Most rooms have vinyl flooring.
Residents only share a bathroom with one other resident.
5 bedroom x 2 bath suite features five individual rooms (single occupancy) and two bathrooms accessed from a hallway.
First Name, Last Name
6002 J Street
American River Courtyard, Room # _____ (A, B, C, D, or E)
Sacramento, CA 95819-2635