Support Page Content
Hornet Commons is a modern, fully furnished purpose-built student living community located at 3001 State University Drive, Sacramento, CA 95826, on Sacramento State’s campus. It is a 6-building mid-rise community consisting of 284 units, 980 bedrooms and 1,100 beds. Residents will lease individually by-the-bed and will share the common area, living/dining room, bathroom and kitchen with their roommates. Hornet Commons is intended for sophomore, junior, senior, transfer, international and graduate students.
The community offers the following floor plans for students:
- 2 bedroom/2 bathroom (double occupancy)
- 4 bedroom/ 2 bathroom
- 9 month (Academic Year) and 12 month leases available.
The monthly installment rates (which include all utilities) can be found in the Hornet Commons website
*Rates are subject to change*
Each apartment is fully furnished with stylish, modern furniture and stainless steel appliances.
- The common area includes a sofa, chair, end tables, ceiling fan and a TV stand under a wall-mounted flat-screen TV.
- The kitchen features all stainless-steel appliances (dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, garbage disposal, stove /oven), barstools, granite countertops, and luxury laminate flooring.
- Side by side front load washer and dryer
- All utilities are included (i.e. high-speed internet, cable, water, electricity, trash).
Each bedroom includes the following for each resident:
- Extra-long twin bed (80”)
- Ceiling fan
- Desk with chair
- Two stackable dressers
- Closet with shelving
- Bedrooms are carpeted and window blinds are provided.
- Each resident has their own sink area.
- Tub/shower and toilet rooms are separate from the sink areas for privacy, easy access and convenience.
- Two bedroom apartments feature a bathroom accessed from each bedroom. (en-suite)
- Four bedroom apartments feature two bathrooms accessed from a hallway near each bedroom.
- Residents only share a bathroom with one other resident.