Support Page Content
Laundry facilities are located in each residence hall.
- Sutter and Sierra Halls have laundry facilities on the first, second, and third floors.
- American River Courtyard, Desmond, Draper, Jenkins, and Riverview have laundry facilities on the first floor only.
WaveRider, a web-based laundry monitoring system for the laundry machines is available for residents to utilize to see if machines are available to use and when your laundry is completed.
- Current pricing for each wash/dry cycle is $1.
- Credit/debit cards and “pay by phone” are accepted at each machine reader.
- Electric dryers are set for 60 minutes and gas dryers are set for 45 minutes.
- American River Hall is the only hall with gas dryers. Gas is more efficient so it needs less time.
Help Using the Facilties
Each laundry room has specific instructions on how to use machines, how to report an issue, and how to obtain a refund. Residents can request service for laundry equipment using a smartphone, PDA or computer.
Residents should refer all laundry machine issues to our vendor, WASH Laundry, by phone or placing a work order through their website. Please note, residents should reference the 6-digit laundry machine number, when reporting an issue.
Students should contact your front desk, RA on duty, or RLC if there is an immediate problem in the laundry room(s).