Support Page Content
Residence Hall Association
The Residence Hall Association (RHA) at Sacramento State strives to be an organization advocating for the interests and welfare of residence hall students, while also providing opportunities for their personal growth and development.
RHA is an organization of students committed to developing leadership, honoring diversity, recognizing achievement, as well as stimulating engagement and involvement among students who reside in the residence halls. For more information on RHA, contact us.
- RHA is the student government for students that live on campus at Sacramento State.
- Representing over 2,100 students, RHA is one of the largest student organizations at Sac State.
- RHA strives to meet the needs of the residents living on campus.
- RHA makes policy recommendations and provides a variety of programming throughout the year, to make living on campus better for all students.
- RHA focuses on providing opportunities for residents to interact and meet new people.
- RHA welcomes and encourages anyone living on campus to attend RHA events and RHA General Body Meetings (see front desk for meeting days and times).
- Hall Councils are voices for the residents of each hall when decisions need to be made regarding Residence Life.
- Hall Councils have a vote and serve on the General Board of RHA.
- Hall Councils are a great way to develop leadership skills and become involved on campus.
- Hall Councils can improve the quality of life in the residence halls.
- Hall Councils are a great resume builder.
- Hall Councils provide important information to the residents of your hall.
- Hall Councils give residents a sense of pride in the residence hall and the Sacramento State Community.
- Being involved aids in making your college experience better.
PACURH Building Block of the Year – February 2021